https://twitter.com/MahaYogaNats

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 6 Fighting the lazy

When you get up and your mind is trying to tell you, "you don't need to do Yoga today."  How do you fight this lazy urge?  Yoga will happen today.  I keep telling myself, yet I am still sitting here on the couch.  As soon as I am done making this post I am going to do some Yoga.  Let me know how you fight the lazy day, or the I am to busy day, to do Yoga or exercise at all.

Blessings to you

Nat

Had a great work out after fighting the lazy.  Fighting the lazy makes you feel even better after finishing a Yoga session.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nat, See my blog post at corimartinez.blogspot.com for a LONG comment on this. See post titled: What is the reality? :)
    My best to you on your journey!

    ReplyDelete